Welcome To My Blog

Welcome!

sábado, 30 de maio de 2009


Hello everybody!

My name is Paulo R. Teixeira Jr., I'm 20 years old and I've been working as a web designer for 1 year already so I decided to create a portfolio to expose some of the nice things I've learned. I have Photoshop skills, Dreamweaver skills, 3D Studio Max skills and Adobe Flex Builder skills! I'm learning how to use Flash, Fireworks and CorelDraw yet, so I will not post anything about it for now! Bear in mind that I've never taken any classes on those subjects, everything I know I learned by myself as well as my English, so don't worry if I make any mistake! ;)
If you have suggestions on what I should change to improve anything or want to contact me, feel free to post a comment or e-mail me: paulo_teixeir@yahoo.com.br

Enjoy it!
Bye

0 comentários: